Today, to share with you the latest NSE7_OTS-6.4 exam dumps, which can help you easily prepare for the Fortinet NSE7_OTS-6.4 exam, which is the best Fortinet NSE 7 – OT Security 6.4 preparation material.
Come to Pass4itSure to select the latest updated NSE7_OTS-6.4 exam dumps as preparation material.
Pass4itSure provides the latest NSE7_OTS-6.4 exam dumps webpage https://www.pass4itsure.com/nse7_ots-6-4.html with valid dump questions and answers.
What are the requirements for Fortinet NSE 7 certification?
Fortinet NSE 7 certification requires you to successfully pass at least one NSE 7 exam, today we are talking about the NSE7_OTS-6.4 exam which is the Fortinet NSE 7 – OT Security 6.4 exam. You have to pass it successfully to get it.
- Fortinet NSE 7 – Advanced Analytics
- Fortinet NSE 7 – Advanced Threat Protection
- Fortinet NSE 7 – Enterprise Firewall
- Fortinet NSE 7 – FortiSOAR Design and Development
- Fortinet NSE 7 – LAN Edge (formerly Secure Access)
- Fortinet NSE 7 – OT Security
- Fortinet NSE 7 – Public Cloud Security
- Fortinet NSE 7 – SD-WAN
What are the key points to keep in mind for the Fortinet NSE 7 – OT Security 6.4 exam?
Next, the Fortinet NSE 7 – OT Security 6.4 exam basics will be introduced.
Its exam version is FortiOS 6.4 and the language is English. You’ll need to answer 35 questions in 60 minutes, multiple choice.
Here are some useful NSE7_OTS-6.4 learning resources for you:
NSE 7 OT Security 6.4
l NSE 4 FortiGate Security 6.4
l NSE 4 FortiGate Infrastructure 6.4
l NSE 5 FortiAnalyzer 6.4
l NSE 5 FortiSIEM 5.3
l NSE 6 FortiNAC 8.5
FortiOS Administration Guide 6.4.3
l FortiOS CLI Reference 6.4.3
l FortiAnalyzer Administration Guide 6.4.3
l FortiSIEM User Guide 5.3.1
l FortiNAC Administration and Operation Guide 8.5
How do I pass the Fortinet NSE7_OTS-6.4 exam in high quality?
To pass the exam with high quality, you need help preparing materials for Fortinet NSE 7 – OT Security 6.4. You can safely choose the Pass4itSure NSE7_OTS-6.4 exam dumps as preparation material to pass the NSE7_OTS-6.4 exam with high quality.
For your peace of mind, we provide NSE7_OTS-6.4 free dumps download (including the latest updated part of the exam Q&A preparation materials) for you to learn and experience: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XhCKmg1LpScsv_GZxeJRJGgW_g200Nbp/view?usp=sharing
Sharing Free NSE7_OTS-6.4 Practice Questions and Answers:
1. An administrator wants to use FortiSoC and SOAR features on a FortiAnalyzer device to detect and block any unauthorized access to FortiGate devices in an OT network. Which two statements about FortiSoC and SOAR features on FortiAnalyzer are true? (Choose two.)
A. You must set the correct operator in the event handler to trigger an event.
B. You can automate SOC tasks through playbooks.
C. Each playbook can include multiple triggers.
D. You cannot use Windows and Linux to host security events with FortiSoC.
Correct Answer: BC
2. An OT administrator is defining an incident notification policy using FortiSIEM and would like to configure the system with a notification policy. If an incident occurs, the administrator would like to be able to intervene and block an IP address or disable a user in Active Directory from FortiSIEM. Which step must the administrator take to achieve this task?
A. Configure a fabric connector with a notification policy on FortiSIEM to connect with FortiGate.
B. Create a notification policy and define a script/remediation on FortiSIEM.
C. Define a script/remediation on FortiManager and enable a notification rule on FortiSIEM.
D. Deploy a mitigation script on Active Directory and create a notification policy on FortiSIEM.
Correct Answer: C
3. Refer to the exhibit, which shows a non-protected OT environment.
An administrator needs to implement proper protection on the OT network. Which three steps should an administrator take to protect the OT network? (Choose three.)
A. Deploy an edge FortiGate between the internet and an OT network as a one-arm sniffer.
B. Deploy a FortiGate device within each ICS network.
C. Configure firewall policies with web filters to protect the different ICS networks.
D. Configure firewall policies with industrial protocol sensors
E. Use segmentation
Correct Answer: ACD
4. An OT supervisor needs to protect their network by implementing security with an industrial signature database on the FortiGate device. Which statement about the industrial signature database on FortiGate is true?
A. A supervisor must purchase an industrial signature database and import it to FortiGate.
B. An administrator must create their own database using custom signatures.
C. By default, the industrial database is enabled.
D. A supervisor can enable it through the FortiGate CLI.
Correct Answer: D
5. Refer to the exhibit.
In the topology shown in the exhibit, both PLCs can communicate directly with each other, without going through the firewall. Which statement about the topology is true?
A. PLCs use the IEEE802.1Q protocol to communicate with each other.
B. An administrator can create firewall policies in the switch to secure between PLCs.
C. This integration solution expands VLAN capabilities from Layer 2 to Layer 3.
D. There is no micro-segmentation in this topology.
Correct Answer: D
6. What two advantages does FortiNAC provide in the OT network? (Choose two.)
A. It can be used for IoT device detection.
B. It can be used for industrial intrusion detection and prevention.
C. It can be used for network micro-segmentation.
D. It can be used for device profiling.
Correct Answer: CD
7. Refer to the exhibit.
Based on the topology designed by the OT architect, which two statements about implementing OT security are true? (Choose two.)
A. Firewall policies should be configured on FortiGate-3 and FortiGate-4 with industrial protocol sensors.
B. Micro-segmentation can be achieved only by replacing FortiGate-3 and FortiGate-4 with a pair of FortiSwitch devices.
C. IT and OT networks are separated by segmentation.
D. FortiGate-3 and FortiGate-4 devices must be in a transparent mode.
Correct Answer: CD
8. Refer to the exhibit.
You are navigating through FortiSIEM in an OT network. How do you view information presented in the exhibit and what does the FortiGate device security status tell you?
A. In the PCI logging dashboard and there are one or more high-severity security incidents for the FortiGate device.
B. In the summary dashboard and there are one or more high-severity security incidents for the FortiGate device.
C. In the widget dashboard and there are one or more high-severity incidents for the FortiGate device.
D. In the business service dashboard and there are one or more high-severity security incidents for the FortiGate device.
Correct Answer: B
9. When you create a user or host profile, which three criteria can you use? (Choose three.)
A. Host or user group memberships
B. Administrative group membership
C. An existing access control policy
E. Host or user attributes
Correct Answer: ADE
10. Refer to the exhibit.
An OT architect has implemented a Modbus TCP with a simulation server Conpot to identify and control the Modus traffic in the OT network. The FortiGate-Edge device is configured with a software switch interface SSW-01. Based on the topology shown in the exhibit, which two statements about the successful simulation of traffic between client and server are true? (Choose two.)
A. The FortiGate-Edge device must be in NAT mode.
B. NAT is disabled in the FortiGate firewall policy from port3 to SSW-01.
C. The FortiGate devices are in offline IDS mode.
D. Port5 is not a member of the software switch.
Correct Answer: AC
11. An OT network administrator is trying to implement active authentication. Which two methods should the administrator use to achieve this? (Choose two.)
A. Two-factor authentication on FortiAuthenticator
B. Role-based authentication on FortiNAC
C. FSSO authentication on FortiGate
D. Local authentication on FortiGate
Correct Answer: AB
12. What triggers Layer 2 polling of infrastructure devices connected to the network?
A. A failed Layer 3 poll
B. A matched security policy
C. A matched profiling rule
D. A linkup or link down trap
Correct Answer: D
13. Which three Fortinet products can be used for device identification in an OT industrial control system (ICS)? (Choose three.)
Correct Answer: ACD
Want more? Here, get more NSE7_OTS-6.4 exam questions.