NSE6_FNC-8.5 Exam Dumps | Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiNAC 8.5 Exam Good MaterialsNSE6_FNC-8.5 Exam Dumps | Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiNAC 8.5 Exam Good Materials
We have updated the NSE6_FNC-8.5 exam dumps which have proven to be good material for the Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiNAC 8.5 exam.
The NSE6_FNC-8.5 exam dumps are valid and will help you pass the Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiNAC 8.5 exam. On the NSE6_FNC-8.5 exam dumps page https://www.pass4itsure.com/nse6_fnc-8-5.html you’ll receive 30 unique Fortinet NSE6_FNC-8.5 exam practices Q&A exam materials to help you prepare for your studies.
What did you know about the Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiNAC 8.5 exam?
In the True Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiNAC 8.5 exam, you will learn how to leverage the powerful and diverse capabilities of FortiNAC, using best practices for visibility, control, and responsiveness.
There are these themes:
Networking concepts and terms
Fortinet NSE 6 – Pass the FortiNAC 8.5 exam to earn the NSE 6 Network Security Specialist certification.
The FortiNAC Specialist exam counts toward one of the four NSE 6 specializations required to earn NSE 6 certification. (You must pass at least four Fortinet NSE 6 certification exams successfully.) Successfully passing the exam for each product will make you the Expert designation. )
- Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiADC
- Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiAuthenticator
- Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiMail
- Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiNAC
- Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiSwitch
- Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiVoice
- Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiWeb
- Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiSOAR Administrator
- Fortinet NSE 6 – Cloud Security for AWS
- Fortinet NSE 6 – Cloud Security for Azure
- Fortinet NSE 6 – Secure Wireless LAN
What is the point of NSE6_FNC-8.5?
Most of NSE6_FNC-8.5 is required and focused, so you need to have all the knowledge points.
How to pass the Fortinet NSE6_FNC-8.5 exam happily?
Downloading the latest Pass4itSure NSE6_FNC-8.5 exam dumps is your best chance to pass the exam happily. NSE6_FNC-8.5 Exam Dump provides you with the latest and relevant Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiNAC 8.5 questions and answers to help you prepare and successfully pass the exam.
How do I get the latest questions for the NSE6_FNC-8.5 exam?
You can go to the Pass4itSure website to get the latest NSE6_FNC-8.5 exam dumps and get the latest exam questions inside. The latest NSE6_FNC-8.5 exam dumps are good material for the Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiNAC 8.5 exam.
Next are free NSE6_FNC-8.5 practice questions, authentic material
1. Which two methods can be used to gather a list of installed applications and application details from a host? (Choose two.)
A. Agent technology
B. MDM integration
C. Portal page on-boarding options
D. Application layer traffic inspection
Correct Answer: BC
Reference: https://developer.apple.com/business/documentation/MDM-Protocol-Reference.pdf https://docs.oracle.com/en/middleware/idm/identity-governance/126.96.36.199/omusg/managing-applicationonboarding.html#GUID-4D0D5B18-A6F5-4231-852E-DB0D95AAE2D1
2. Which command line shell and scripting language does FortiNAC use for WinRM?
Correct Answer: A
Open Windows PowerShell or a command prompt. Run the following command to determine if you already have WinRM over HTTPS configured.
3. Which system group will force at-risk hosts into the quarantine network, based on point of connection?
A. Forced Quarantine
B. Forced Remediation
C. Forced Isolation
D. Physical Address Filtering
Correct Answer: B
A remediation plan is established, including a forensic analysis and a reload of the system. Also, users are forced to change their passwords as the system held local user accounts.
4. How should you configure MAC notification traps on a supported switch?
A. Configure them only on ports set as 802.1q trunks
B. Configure them on all ports except uplink ports
C. Configure them on all ports on the switch
D. Configure them only after you configure linkup and linkdown traps
Correct Answer: B
Configure SNMP MAC Notification traps on all access ports (do not include uplinks).
5. What agent is required in order to detect an added USB drive?
Correct Answer: D
Expand the Persistent Agent folder. Select USB Detection from the tree.
6. Which three communication methods are used by the FortiNAC to gather information from, and control, infrastructure devices? (Choose three.)
Correct Answer: ABC
Set up SNMP communication with FortiNAC RADIUS Server that is used by FortiNAC to communicate FortiNAC can be configured via CLI to use HTTP or HTTPS for OS updates instead of FTP.
7. Which two agents can validate endpoint compliance transparently to the end user? (Choose two.)
Correct Answer: AC
Mobile agents use the network transparently.
Reference: https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortinac/8.3.0/administration-guide/377110/persistent-agent-certificatevalidation https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortinac/8.3.0/administration-guide/377110/persistent-agent-certificatevalidation
8. Which three circumstances trigger Layer 2 polling of infrastructure devices? (Choose three.)
A. A matched security policy
B. Scheduled poll timings
C. Linkup and Linkdown traps
D. Manual polling
E. A failed Layer 3 poll
Correct Answer: BCD
9. During the on-boarding process through the captive portal, why would a host that successfully registered remain stuck in the Registration VLAN? (Choose two.)
A. The wrong agent is installed.
B. Bridging is enabled on the host.
C. There is another unregistered host on the same port.
D. The ports default VLAN is the same as the Registration VLAN.
Correct Answer: AD
Scenario 4: NAT detection disabled, using endpoint compliance policy and agent.
10. What causes a host\\’s state to change to “at risk”?
A. The host has been administratively disabled.
B. The logged-on user is not found in the Active Directory.
C. The host has failed an endpoint compliance policy or admin scan.
D. The host is not in the Registered Hosts group.
Correct Answer: C
Failure ? Indicates that the host has failed the scan. This option can also be set manually. When the status is set to Failure the host is marked”; At Ris”; for the selected scan.
11. What would occur if both an unknown (rogue) device and a known (trusted) device simultaneously appeared on a port that is a member of the Forced Registration port group?
A. The port would be provisioned to the registration network, and both hosts would be isolated.
B. The port would not be managed, and an event would be generated.
C. The port would be provisioned for the normal state host, and both hosts would have access to that VLAN.
D. The port would be administratively shut down.
Correct Answer: C
12. With enforcement for network access policies and at-risk hosts enabled, what will happen if a host matches a network access policy and has a state of “at risk”?
A. The host is provisioned based on the network access policy.
B. The host is provisioned based on the default access defined by the point of connection.
C. The host is isolated.
D. The host is administratively disabled.
Correct Answer: A
13. What capability do logical networks provide?
A. VLAN-based inventory reporting
B. Interactive topology view diagrams
C. Application of different access values from a single access policy
D. Auto population of device groups based on point of connection
Correct Answer: A
NTM also includes reporting utilities such as network and inventory reports. You can generate reports for subnets, switch ports, and VLANs. Reference: https://logicalread.com/network-diagram/#.YBk9ZOgzbIU
Free NSE6_FNC-8.5 Dumps Online Download – Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiNAC 8.5 Exam Questions(1-13): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HTLLBevI04b5krsk1eow4VttQqBAOXns/view?usp=sharing
More Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiNAC 8.5 Exam Questions, NSE6_FNC-8.5 Exam Dumps Required: https://www.pass4itsure.com/nse6_fnc-8-5.html(PDF+VCE).